Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The records mainly contain textual information particularly meeting agendas, minutes, reports, notes, and supporting material from University of Maine Board of Trustee and various committees (both standing and ad-hoc committees), biographical information related to individual University of Maine trustees, chairs, sectaries, and clerks, and various files on subjects under consideration by the Board.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
The Leavitt papers contain mostly materials used in the columns that he wrote for the "Bangor Daily News" concerning hunting, fishing, and other outdoor sports. Included are correspondence, articles, news releases, clippings, and photographs.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Office Of The President. Presidential Committees. Rudy Vallee Tribute Committee (University Of Maine) Records
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 4
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 4
- Photographs 6
- Reports 6
- Correspondence 5
- Minutes 4
- Speeches 4
- Articles 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Notes 3
- Artifacts 2
- Brochures 2
- Budgets 2
- Bylaws 2
- College presidents -- Maine 2
- Deeds 2
- Financial records 2
- Financial statements 2
- Journalists 2
- Legal documents 2 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Cornell University 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Deering, Arthur Lowell 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1
- Kennedy, Edward M. (Edward Moore), 1932-2009 1
- Knights of Pythias 1
- Larrabee, Don 1
- Leavitt, Ralph "Bud", 1917-1994 1
- Maine AFL-CIO Committee on Runaway Shops 1
- Maine Agricultural Experiment Station 1 ∧ less