Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Floyd Phillips Gibbons Papers
Papers contain correspondence, columns, comic strips, manuscripts of his writings, radio scripts, recordings, newsclips, photographs, and Gibbons family memorabilia.
Barbara Dunn Hitchner Papers
Materials in the collection generally include newspaper clippings, original records and copies of original records, and notes from various sources. Genealogies also include Barbara Dunn Hitchner correspondence.
Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine Records
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
Daphne Winslow Merrill Research Papers
The collection is composed of research notes, scrapbooks and manuscripts for Ms. Merrill's book on Maine lakes, and some other papers concerning the American Mothers Committee, Toy Len Goon, Mother of the Year, 1953 and class materials for teaching English.
Arthur Herbert Norton Ornithological Papers
The correspondence, notes, articles, scientific papers, and other papers of Arthur Norton concerning birds, mammals, botany, and the natural history of Maine. Includes the card file catalogue used in "Maine Birds."
Office Of The President (University Of Maine) Records
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Correspondence 5
- Photographs 4
- Manuscripts 3
- Articles 2
- Artifacts 2
- Bibliographies 2
- Financial records 2
- Genealogies (Histories) 2
- Lantern slides 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Maps 2
- Minutes 2
- Newsletters 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photocopies 2
- Administrative records 1
- American football 1 + ∧ less
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 2
- American Mothers Committee 1
- Crosby, William C., 1806-1880 1
- Gibbons family 1
- Gibbons, Floyd Phillips, 1887-1939 1
- Goon, Toy Len, 1892-1993 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hitchner, Barbara Dunn, 1898-1993 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Merrill, Daphne Winslow 1
- Norton, Arthur Herbert, 1870-1943 1
- Portland Society of Natural History (Me.) 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1 + ∧ less