Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
The papers of Isabel Burger pertain mostly to her work with the Children's Experimental Theater and the Children's Theater Association. The collection includes correspondence, scripts, bylaws, minutes, financial, and other records concerning the children's theater organizations.
Records of the Current Events Club of Gardiner, Maine that date back to 1892.
Papers related to Roscoe C. Emery's roles as a politician, newspaper editor, real estate agent and insurance agent in Eastport, Maine.
The records of the Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine include meeting minutes, newsletters, correspondence, scrapbooks, and clippings recording the society's activities. It also includes journals, lantern slides, and microscope slides documenting the information gathered by the society.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Vice President For Academic Affairs & Provost. Raymond H. Fogler Library (University Of Maine) Records
Records of the William Tell Club, a private hunting and social club on Spencer Pond near Maine's Moosehead Lake. It also contains a small group of papers of George T. and Mabel Bain, parents of the collection's donor.
The collection consists of the records of the Woman's Club of Orono from the founding of the Club. Many prominent Orono families are represented in the membership.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 3
- Correspondence 8
- Financial records 8
- Newsletters 5
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 5
- Reports 4
- Annual reports 3
- Articles 3
- Brochures 3
- Budgets 3
- Bylaws 3
- Notes 3
- Press releases 3
- Deeds 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Membership lists 2
- Memorandums 2
- Newspapers -- Maine 2 + ∧ less
- Albright, Elaine 1
- Amato, Kimberly 1
- Bain, George T., 1887-1974 1
- Bird, Jim 1
- Brewster, Owen, 1888-1961 1
- Burger, Isabel B. 1
- Chamber of Commerce (Washington County, Me.) 1
- Children's Experimental Theater 1
- Children's Theater Association 1
- Children's Theater Conference 1
- Clement, Susan 1
- Current Events Club (Gardiner, Me.) 1
- Emery family 1
- Emery, Roscoe C., 1886-1969 1
- Fernandez, Joe 1
- Gfeller, Gretchen 1
- Hill, Albert F. (Albert Frederick), 1889-1977 1
- Hyland, Fay, 1900-1984 1
- Josselyn Botanical Society of Maine 1
- Knights of Pythias 1 + ∧ less