Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: SpC MS 0111
Scope and Contents Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
Identifier: SpC MS 0231
Identifier: SpC MS 0300
Scope and Contents Correspondence, manuscripts of writings, reprints of publications, periodicals, scrapbooks, and other papers relating to Little's career as a biologist and educator, his family, his second wife, Beatrice Johnson Little, Jackson Memorial Laboratory which he directed, cancer research, tobacco industry, genetics, college and universities.
Identifier: SpC MS 0334
Scope and Contents The official records of Clifford G. McIntire during his tour in office as U.S. Representative from the 2nd and 3rd districts of Maine, during the period 1953-1965.
Identifier: UA RG 0003
Scope and Contents The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
Dates: 1810-2015; Majority of material found within 1934-1984
Identifier: UA RG 0011-024
Scope and Contents The records mainly contain textual information created and curated by Charles F. Sawhill Virtue during his tenure as a professor and head of the University of Maine's Department of Philosophy, but there are also some photographs of Virtue and sound recordings. There is also some material from Virtue's tenure at the University of Louisville and time as a student at the University of Cincinnati and Yale University. The record series Subject Records contains clippings and...
Dates: 1917-1975; Majority of material found within 1935-1975
Identifier: SpC MS 0510
Overview The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Identifier: SpC MS 0626
Overview Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
Dates: 1908-2000; Majority of material found within 1942-1994
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Correspondence 7
- Reports 6
- Notes 5
- Bills (Legislative) 3
- Election districts -- Maine -- 2nd District 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Memorandums 3
- Newsletters 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Politicians 3
- Press releases 3
- Calendars 2
- College presidents -- Maine 2
- Legislators -- Maine 2
- Minutes 2
- Notebooks 2 ∧ less
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Hathaway, William Dodd, 1924-2013 1
- Little, Clarence C. (Clarence Cook), 1888-1971 1
- McIntire, Clifford G. (Clifford Guy), 1908-1974 1
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1
- Roscoe B. Jackson Memorial Laboratory 1
- United States. Congress (89th-95th : 1965-1978) 1
- University of Maine 1
- University of Maine -- President 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- Virtue, Charles F. Sawhill 1
- Washington Post Company 1
- Wiggins, James Russell, 1903-2000 1 ∧ less