Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
The official records of Clifford G. McIntire during his tour in office as U.S. Representative from the 2nd and 3rd districts of Maine, during the period 1953-1965.
The folders mainly contain textual material, particularly; correspondence, memorandums, press releases, and reports. But there are some books, photographs and artifacts such as plaques, banners, and a medal and media such as cassette, video, and radio tapes, film and Compact Discs.
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Notes 4
- Bills (Legislative) 3
- Election districts -- Maine -- 2nd District 3
- Memorandums 3
- Newsletters 3
- Pamphlets 3
- Politicians 3
- Press releases 3
- Legislators -- Maine 2
- Letters (Correspondence) 2
- Minutes 2
- Ambassadors -- American -- United Nations 1
- American football 1
- Artifacts 1
- Baseball 1 ∧ less
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Hathaway, William Dodd, 1924-2013 1
- McIntire, Clifford G. (Clifford Guy), 1908-1974 1
- National Congress of Parents and Teachers 1
- National Education Association of the United States 1
- United States. Congress (89th-95th : 1965-1978) 1
- University of Maine. Office of the President 1
- Washington Post Company 1
- Wiggins, James Russell, 1903-2000 1 ∧ less