Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
The records of a publishing company in Freeport, Maine. Included are financial records, correspondence with authors, business correspondence, proofs, advertising materials and some illustrations, half tones, and manuscripts.
Letters, diaries, notes, articles, photos, clippings, and theater memorabilia collected by Miss Forbes-Robertson for her book My Aunt Maxine.
The papers include personal information, correspondence, manuscripts, newspaper articles, course materials, information on public service activities, and materials relating to current legal issues in the field of journalism.
The papers of a forest entomologist working for the Maine Forest Service.
Papers of a Maine author, poet, and high school teacher and alumnus of the University of Maine. Includes papers concerning his publications High clouds soaring, Storms driving low: the letters of Ruth Moore, The police know everything, and Kitchen boy. Also includes writings of Orono High School students and writings of and about other Maine authors
The papers of a journalist, diplomat and author from Calais, Maine. Including correspondence, diaries, notebooks, account books, manuscripts, and some family material. Correspondents include Salmon P. Chase, Charles Anderson Dana, G.G. Fogg, and Horace Greeley.
Included are manuscripts of writings, publications, pamphlets, reprints, and photos.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Correspondence 7
- Photographs 3
- Diaries 2
- Ecology 2
- Maps 2
- Memorandums 2
- Notebooks 2
- Notes 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Reports 2
- Reprints 2
- Accounts 1
- Actresses, American 1
- Advertisements 1
- Ambassadors -- American -- United Nations 1
- Authors, American 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 1 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 2
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Bond Wheelwright Publishing Company 1
- Chase, Salmon P. (Salmon Portland), 1808-1873 1
- Cumberland Press, Inc. 1
- Dana, Charles A. (Charles Anderson), 1819-1897 1
- Directory Publishing Co. 1
- Elliott, Maxine, 1868-1940 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Fogg, George Gilman, 1813-1881 1
- Forbes-Robertson, Diana 1
- Greeley, Horace, 1811-1872 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Hamilton, Brooks W., 1918-1996 1
- LaBonte, George A. 1
- Maine Literature Project 1
- Maine. Bureau of Forestry 1
- Maine. Division of Entomology 1 + ∧ less