Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
The papers of Isabel Burger pertain mostly to her work with the Children's Experimental Theater and the Children's Theater Association. The collection includes correspondence, scripts, bylaws, minutes, financial, and other records concerning the children's theater organizations.
Correspondence, printed matter, and reports pertaining mainly to Condon's major interests in the kindergarten, vocation education, home economics, and moral education movements.
The collection contains the personal papers and business records of Corydon P. Cronk of Wellesley, Massachusetts. It contains correspondence, job-related documents, photographs, subject files, and publications relating to Corydon Cronk's long and varied career in forestry. Included are speeches, reports, notes, memos, meeting notices, and conference programs. Also included are early records of the More, Mitchell, Millard, and Smith families.
Materials were collected and compiled by Peter Kellman with regard, primarily, to the strike at the International Paper Mill in Jay, Maine. Other materials include the Simplex Lockout, the Madison Project, and the Millinocket Project.
The papers are related to articles and columns written by Donald Richard Larrabee, a Washington correspondent.
The official records of Clifford G. McIntire during his tour in office as U.S. Representative from the 2nd and 3rd districts of Maine, during the period 1953-1965.
The official records, papers and personal papers of a U.S. Congressman from Maine.
Papers of the Executive Editor and Vice President of the Washington Post. Most of the collection is related to the Washington Post with some personal papers. Other papers include Wiggins' appointment as ambassador to the United Nations, 1968-69, and files relating to his work at the Ellsworth American newspaper.
- Correspondence 9
- Reports 8
- Articles 5
- Manuscripts 5
- Newsletters 4
- Notes 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Photographs 4
- Press releases 4
- Bills (Legislative) 3
- Election districts -- Maine -- 2nd District 3
- Letters (Correspondence) 3
- Politicians 3
- Calendars 2
- Diaries 2
- Legislators -- Maine 2
- Memorandums 2
- Minutes 2 ∧ less
- AFL-CIO 1
- American Antiquarian Society 1
- American Society of Newspaper Editors 1
- Brooke, Edward W. (Edward William), 1919-2015 1
- Burger, Isabel B. 1
- Children's Experimental Theater 1
- Children's Theater Association 1
- Children's Theater Conference 1
- Coffin, Robert P. Tristram (Robert Peter Tristram), 1892-1955 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Condon, Randall Judson 1
- Couture, Dennis 1
- Cronk, Corydon P., 1887-1972 1
- Dickey-Lincoln School Lakes Project 1
- Ellsworth American 1
- Getman, Jack 1
- Gridiron Club (Washington, D.C.) 1
- Hathaway, William Dodd, 1924-2013 1
- International Paper Company 1
- Kellman, Peter, 1946- 1 ∧ less