Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Records of the Timber Unit of the Diamond Match Company's Berst-Forster-Dixfield Division.
The collection contains business records of the Martinon Lumber Company from 1916 to 1926.
This collection contains both materials reflecting the life, interests, and activities of Frances Robinson Mitchell and materials which document the Robinson family's work in the lumbering and timberlands business in northern Maine. Included are correspondence, business records, photographs, newspaper clippings, deeds, leases, reports, tax documents, and plans.
Business papers of Frederick A. Wood of the village of East Lebanon, Maine. Very little information is available about Mr. Wood, but from materials in the collection it appears that he was in the lumber business, dealing in wood, especially cedar, cut near Caribou and New Sweden, Maine.
- Lumber trade -- Maine 3
- Photographs 2
- Clippings 1
- East Lebanon (Me.) 1
- Financial records 1
- Genealogies (Histories) 1
- Invoices 1
- Lumber trade -- Maine -- East Lebanon 1
- Lumbering -- Maine 1
- Lumbering -- New Brunswick 1
- Oakland (Me.) 1
- Office files 1
- Potatoes 1
- Purchase orders 1
- Receipts (Financial records) 1
- Sawmills -- Maine -- East Lebanon 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1 ∧ less
- Berst-Forester-Dixfield Company 1
- Blakely, Gordon M. 1
- Diamond International Corporation 1
- Diamond Match Company. Berst-Forester-Dixfield Division. Timber Unit 1
- East Branch Land Company 1