Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Personal papers and business records of Walter L. Arnold, a businessman, guide, fur trader, trapper and author from Greenville, Maine.
The papers of Olive E. Dana consist of correspondence, poems, accounts, receipts, book reviews, short stories, clippings of articles written for magazines, and newspaper clippings.
Typescripts with corrections of Dietz's books, The Allagash (1968), The Running Man, A Touch of the Wilderness (1970), The Year of the Big Cat (1970) and the Maine Finns (1976).
Papers of an outdoorsman, journalist, writer, and photographer who spent much of his life in Maine. The collection contains correspondence, drafts of articles, and copies of published articles that document Robert Elliot's long career as a writer and photographer.
Papers of a Maine author, poet, and high school teacher and alumnus of the University of Maine. Includes papers concerning his publications High clouds soaring, Storms driving low: the letters of Ruth Moore, The police know everything, and Kitchen boy. Also includes writings of Orono High School students and writings of and about other Maine authors
Included are manuscripts of writings, publications, pamphlets, reprints, and photos.
A collection of material by and about a former student collected by her high school English teacher. Included are original compositions by Dorothy Clarke Wilson, letters from her, yearly holiday letters by Elwin and Dorothy Clarke Wilson, letters by Elwin Wilson about his wife's travels, reviews of her books, and newspaper clippings about her and her travels.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 7
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 1
- Authors, American -- Maine 6
- Correspondence 6
- Clippings 5
- Manuscripts 4
- Periodicals 4
- Authors, American 2
- Hunting 2
- Maine 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Photographs 2
- Reviews 2
- Accounts 1
- Aging 1
- Allagash River (Me.) 1
- American Revolution Bicentennial, 1976 1
- Architecture 1
- Arts 1
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts -- Maine 1
- Bills of sale 1 + ∧ less
- University of Maine 2
- Alcott, Louisa May, 1832-1888 1
- Amis, Kingsley 1
- Arnold, Walter Lewellen, 1894- 1
- Blassingame, Lurton, 1904-1988 1
- Cohen, William S. 1
- Crane, Stephen, 1871-1900 1
- Dana, Olive E. 1
- Delius, Frederick, 1862-1934 1
- Dietz, Lew, 1906-1997 1
- Eggleston, Edward, 1837-1902 1
- Elliot, Robert O. E., 1902- 1
- Maine Literature Project 1
- Maine Trappers Association 1
- Moore, Ruth, 1903-1989 1
- New England Heritage Trail Foundation 1
- Phippen, Sanford, 1942- 1
- Randel, Janet Belknap 1
- Randel, William Peirce, 1909-1996 1
- Rideout, Edith M. 1 + ∧ less