Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
A scrapbook compiled by Grace Bristol while a student at the University of Maine. It contains signatures and comments of class members, postcards and photographs of campus buildings, scenes and activities, and programs and information about the university's athletic teams, dance and theater.
A scrapbook compiled by Elisabeth Lineken Friend while a student at the University of Maine. It contains signatures and comments of class members, and photographs, brochures, clippings and memorabilia about campus buildings and activities. Of particular interest are photographs of women's athletic teams and those that document Friend's membership in Phi Mu Fraternity.
A scrapbook compiled by Daphne Winslow while a student at the University of Maine. It includes signatures and comments of class members as well as programs, photographs and memorabilia of campus activities and student life. Of interest within the scrapbook are items documenting residents of Balentine Hall, a campus dormitory, as well as materials concerning Winslow's membership in Phi Mu, All Maine Women and other campus organizations.
A scrapbook compiled by Pike while a student at the University of Maine.
The collection includes records the Sophomore Eagles, an honor society of the University of Maine for women that began in 1926, and the Sophomore Owls, an honor society for men that began in 1910.
- Women college students -- Maine -- Orono 5
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono 4
- College sports for women -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Dormitories -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Financial records 1
- Male college students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono 1
- Minutes 1
- Photographs 1
- Women college students -- Maine -- Orono -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) 2
- Phi Mu Fraternity 2
- Coffin, Grace Bristol 1
- Friend, Elisabeth L. 1
- Lambda Chi Alpha. Beta Chapter (University of Maine) 1