Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: SpC MS 0048
Abstract The Bennett collection covers the career of a physics professor and department head from his student work at Brown University through his retirement from the University of Maine. Included are correspondence, articles, publications, manuscripts, teaching materials, department materials and student items.
Identifier: SpC MS 0143
Abstract The papers of a professor of history at the University of Maine, Orono. The papers contain materials concerning his research, writing, and teaching.
Identifier: SpC MS 0218
Scope and Contents The papers include personal information, correspondence, manuscripts, newspaper articles, course materials, information on public service activities, and materials relating to current legal issues in the field of journalism.
Identifier: UA RG 0011-029
Abstract Papers which reflect the career of a long-term educator at the University of Maine.
Dates: 1952-1995; Majority of material found within 1978-1990
Identifier: UA RG 0011-027
Abstract Papers reflecting Matthew McNeary's teaching career and committee service while a professor at the University of Maine. Included is correspondence, 1946-1951; registration information and course outlines, 1949-1951; and samples of exams and drawings. Also included is correspondence, meeting minutes, etc. from McNeary's work on various University of Maine committees.
Dates: 1924-1951; Majority of material found within 1946-1951
Identifier: UA RG 0011-004
Scope and Contents The records of a well-known Asian historian and former dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at the University of Maine. They cover his years as Professor of History (1950-1986) and tenure as Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences (1966-1973) at the University of Maine. The record series Lecture Notes contains Professor Nolde’s notes for various history classes he taught and a copy of student evaluations (1983).The record series Course Outlines contains course...
Identifier: UA RG 0011-030
Abstract The papers of a history professor. Includes primarily lecture notes and exams and University of Maine committee materials.
Dates: 1928-1979; Majority of material found within 1965-1979
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 6
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 1
- Correspondence 6
- Lecture notes 4
- Articles 3
- Curricula 3
- Examinations 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Clippings 2
- Education 2
- Monographs 2
- Notes 2
- Reports 2
- Agendas 1
- Aging 1
- Artifacts 1
- Brochures 1
- Certificates 1
- Conferences 1
- Counseling -- Study and teaching -- Maine 1
- Educational counseling -- Maine 1 ∧ less
- Bennett, Clarence E. (Clarence Edwin), 1902-1990 1
- Brown University 1
- Cloke, Paul 1
- Creamer, W.J. 1
- Doty, C. Stewart (Charles Stewart) 1
- Freeman, Stanley L. 1
- Hamilton, Brooks W., 1918-1996 1
- Kent, Benjamin 1
- Kimball, Spofford 1
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology 1
- McNeary, Matthew, 1910- 1
- Nolde, John J. 1
- Phi Beta Kappa. Delta of Maine (University of Maine) 1
- Trafford, David White 1
- United States. National Defense Education Act of 1958 1
- University of Maine. College of Education 1
- University of Maine. College of Engineering 1
- University of Maine. Department of History 1
- University of Maine. Department of Physics and Astronomy 1 ∧ less