Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Letters and papers of the Coffin Family of Bangor, Me. Includes letters between Harold W. and Grace Bristol Coffin and their children, and a number of manuscripts written by Harold W. Coffin.
The collection contains material from Clinton Cole's years as a student at the University of Maine, including diaries from 1898 and 1899, memorabilia from his social activities at the university, lecture notes and photographs. The bulk of the collection is made up of Cole's scrapbooks and individual illustrations from newspapers and magazines of a variety of ships. Also included is an index to these illustrations by Robin Tarbell.
Raymond Henry Fogler was a businessman and alumnus of the University of Maine. The University's library was named in his honor in 1962, becoming the largest library in Maine and serving as a foundation for intellectual pursuits at the university. Included in the collection are letters, correspondence, photographs, and memorabilia, spanning from his early life in South Hope, Maine, through his education, business career, and naval career, as well as personal photographs and mementos.
The collection contains both academic and family papers of Lucius H. Merrill and of his son, Edward O. Merrill, and Alan Merrill. These include lecture notes, research notes, letters, correspondence, diaries, and journals.
Family letters, newspaper clippings and documents relating to the geneology of the Cobb, Snow and Hopkins families.
The papers consist of letters, diaries, photographs, and memo books of the Sweetser family from Cumberland Center, Maine.
- Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections 5
- Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives 2
- Photographs 5
- Clippings 4
- Correspondence 4
- Diaries 3
- Pamphlets 2
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Air bases -- Maine 1
- Artifacts 1
- Botany 1
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching 1
- Family life 1
- Genealogies (Histories) 1
- Genealogy (Discipline) 1
- Journals (Accounts) 1
- Korean War, 1950-1953 -- Maine 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Maine 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Memorabilia 1 + ∧ less
- Aley, Robert J. (Robert Judson), 1863-1935 1
- Baxter, Elizabeth Sweetser 1
- British Information Services 1
- British Library of Information (New York, N.Y.) 1
- Coffin family 1
- Coffin, Grace Bristol 1
- Coffin, Harold Wilhelm, 1891-1972 1
- Coffin, Richard H. 1
- Cole, Clinton Llewellyn 1
- Dow Air Force Base (Me.) 1
- Fogler, Raymond Henry, 1892-1996 1
- Gannett, James 1
- Glidden, Richard M. 1
- Hauck, Arthur A. (Arthur Andrew), 1893-1992 1
- Merrill, Alan 1
- Merrill, Edward Osgood, 1916-1987 1
- Merrill, Lucius Herbert, 1857-1935 1
- Rice, Charles A. 1
- Richardson family 1 + ∧ less