Louis Rolnick, interviewed by Sarah K. Martin
Scope and Contents
Interviews conducted by then MA history student Sarah K. Martin with Louis Rolnick, Dorrice Trickey Wetzler, and Suzanne “Sue” Hodgins Mock on their experiences growing up in the Little City neighborhood in Bangor, Maine.
- From the Collection: Martin, Sarah K. (Interviewer, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
For digitized items free from access restrictions, we are working to upload this material (pdfs, mp3s, jpgs) for public access, but it is an ongoing project. If you don’t find what you are looking for here, contact Special Collections (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Language of Materials
From the Collection: English
4284 Louis Rolnick, interviewed by Sarah K. Martin, April 5 and April 27, 1998. Rolnick, born 1912, talks about his memories of Little City, Bangor, Maine. Text: 44 pp. transcript and 1 pp. release form for April 5 (folder 1), 41 pp. transcript and 3 pp. release forms for April 27 (folder 2). Recording: mfc_na4284_c01_01-mfc_na4284_c05_02 276 minutes.
- City and town life -- Bangor (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Little City -- (Bangor, Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Local histories Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Neighborhoods Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
Part of the Northeast Archives of Folklore and Oral History Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States