Roger Benson Hill Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
A scrapbook compiled by Hill while a student at the University of Maine. It contains signatures and comments of class members, programs and memorabilia of student activities, and photographs of students and athletic teams.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Roger B. Hill was born March 29, 1895 in Peabody, Mass. A member of the class of 1918 at the University of Maine, he graduated with a bachelor's degree in chemistry and received a master's degree in chemical engineering from the university in 1924. He worked as a chemist for Brown Company in Berlin, N.H. Hill died on Jan. 30, 1978.
1 volume (31 x 43 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Daniel B. Doucette, Peabody, Mass. in 1981.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- College students -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Hill, Roger Benson
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University of Maine -- Alumni and alumnae
- University of Maine -- History
- University of Maine -- Students
- Guide to the Roger Benson Hill Scrapbook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States