Brenna B. Tracy Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
A scrapbook compiled by Brenna Blaisdell Tracy while a student at the University of Maine from 1926-1930. It includes signatures and comments of class members as well as programs, photographs and memorabilia of campus activities and sorority life. Of interest within the scrapbook are handbooks of the Women's Student Government Association, memorabilia and programs documenting activities of the Delta Delta Delta sorority and the Lambda Chi Alpha fraternity, and party invitations, favors, etc.
- Creation: 1926-1930
- Tracy, Brenna B. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in repository.
Brenna H. Blaisdell, the daughter of Harry and Susie Comins Blaisdell, was born on Aug. 30, 1909 in Bangor, Maine. She was a member of the class of 1930 at the University of Maine, majoring in French, and taught school at East Corinth Academy and Higgins Classical Institute. She was a resident of Chalreston, Maine, and the wife of William A. Tracy, who died in 1969. Brenna Tracy died on Dec. 6, 1991.
1 volume (32 x 40 cm.)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of William Tracy, Charleston, Maine.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Delta Delta Delta. Alpha Kappa Chapter (University of Maine) (Organization)
- Lambda Chi Alpha. Beta Chapter (University of Maine) (Organization)
- University of Maine -- Alumni and alumnae (Organization)
- University of Maine -- History (Organization)
- University of Maine -- Students (Organization)
- Guide to the Brenna B. Tracy Scrapbook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note