University of Maine Agriculture Club Scrapbook
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Information on literary rights available in the Library.
1 volume (1 volume ; 51 cm.)
Language of Materials
A scrapbook containing newspaper clippings, photographs, etc. from 1947-1958 of activities of the Agriculture Club at the University of Maine. Of particular interest are those items documenting the Farmers' Fair and the Calico Queen contest held at the fair.
- Agricultural exhibitions -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Agricultural students -- Societies and clubs -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Maine -- Societies, etc.
- University of Maine. Agriculture Club
- Guide to the University of Maine Agriculture Club Scrapbook
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note