Sigma Theta Tau International: Omicron Xi-at-Large Chapter (Orono, Me.) Records
Identifier: SpC MS 1361-sc
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository..
Biographical / Historical
Sigma Theta Tau, established in 1927, is an honor society for nurses. The formation of the chapter at the University of Maine and Husson College was the result of a four-year effort of faculty from the University of Maine School of Nursing, the Husson College nursing school and nurses from the community. A steering committee was formed in 1995, followed by the formation of Signa Proferre honor society which became a chapter of Sigma Theta Tau.
1 folder (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Records of the founding of a chapter of Sigma Theta Tau International at the University of Maine and Husson College. The collection includes by-laws, correspondence, minutes of meetings, programs of events, etc.
- Greek letter societies -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Husson College -- : History
- Nurses -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Nursing students -- Societies, etc. Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Sigma Theta Tau. Signa Proferre Chapter (Bangor, Me.)
- University of Maine -- : History
- Guide to the Sigma Theta Tau International: Omicron Xi-at-Large Chapter (Orono, Me.) Records
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note