Students/Alumni Records (University Of Maine). Green (Daniel Emerson) Biological Chemistry Notebook
Scope and Contents
An undated notebook on the subject of biological chemistry belonging to Daniel Emerson Green, a member of the University of Maine Class of 1917, and a student in the Department of Agriculture. The notebook contains formulas and notes on experiments.
- Green, Daniel Emerson (Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
Biographical / Historical
The notebook was created by Daniel Emerson Green, a member of the University of Maine's Class of 1917 studying Agriculture. Before attending the University of Maine Green was a student at Brewer High School.
Language of Materials
Processed by Matthew Revitt, May 2022, Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
- Agricultural chemistry -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Biology Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Chemistry -- Study and teaching Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Maine
- University of Maine. Class of 1917
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States