Faculty Records (University Of Maine). Chemical Girding and Debarking of Trees Research Materials
Scope and Contents
Various miscellaneous material on chemical girding and debarking of trees research conducted by the University of Maine, 1951-1956. Including Maine Extension publications authored by Lewis P. Bissell, Extension Forestry Specialist, reference material, correspondence regarding the research, and photographs of the chemical girding and debarking of trees.
- Creation: 1951-1956
Conditions Governing Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
Language of Materials
Processed by Matthew Revitt, April 2022, Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
- University of Maine. Cooperative Extension (Organization)
- University of Maine. Chemical and Biological Engineering Department (Organization)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script