Administration And Finance. Institutional And Facilities Planning. Office of Facilities Management (University Of Maine) Records
The records contain textual information and photographs regarding University of Maine campus buildings. Including, but not for every building: correspondence, memorandums, reports, financial information, photographs, clippings, programs from naming ceremonies, and architectural plans.
Conditions Governing Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
Biographical / Historical
The material in this record group came from the University of Maine Office of Facilities Management who had come across the material during some renovation work at Alumni Hall. The material may have been from the files of a previous University of Maine Chief Finance Officer.
1 box (Half size box)
Language of Materials
Physically the folders are arranged in alphabetical order by building name.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Transferred to Special Collections by Brian Foley, Facilities Management Engineering Center at University of Maine on April 11, 2019.
Accurals from the University of Maine's Facilities Management are anticipated.
There are scanned versions of the items in this record group managed by Special Collections.
Processed by Matthew Revitt, October 2020, Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department. Processing involved a collection survey and the creation of this finding aid. Material was also alphabetized, rehoused into appropriate archival folders and the boxes and folders numbered and titled added using information from ArchivesSpace.
- Architectural drawings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Clippings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- College buildings -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- College campuses -- Landscape architecture -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Historic buildings Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Memorandums Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Programs (Documents) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University Of Maine. Office of Facilities Management Records
- Matthew Revitt
- November 2, 2020
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for uncoded script