Students/Alumni Records (University Of Maine). Fogg (Harry) Papers
Facsimiles of a scanned letter from UMaine student Harry Fogg to his mother Jessie M. Fogg in 1911 and a check to Theta Epsilon. The letter describes Fogg's initiation into Theta Epsilon.
- 1911-1912 & 2012
Conditions Governing Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval. Personal identifiable and sensitive information will be redacted before release.
Conditions Governing Use
Information on literary rights available in the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department.
Language of Materials
Library Annex: 26-B-1-5.
Immediate Source of Acquisition
The scanned letter came to Fogler Library from Eric Rolfson, V.P. for Development & Alumni Relations via Laura Johnson, Annual Fund Director who had received the letter from Henry L.P. Schmelzer.
Accruals from Harry Fogg are not anticipated.
- College students -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Fogg, Harry
- Letters (Correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Orono (Me.) -- Social life and customs Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Theta Nu Epsilon. Delta Delta Chapter (University of Maine)
- University of Maine. Office of Development (Organization)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library University Archives Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States