National Poetry Foundation. Paideuma (University of Maine) Records
Scope and Contents
The record group includes papers for publication, manuscripts, typescripts, page proofs.
- Publication: 1981-1985
- Terrell, Carroll Franklin (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Biographical / Historical
Paideuma: A Journal Devoted to Ezra Pound Scholarship was first published in 1972 by the National Poetry Foundation. In 2002, its focus was expanded, as indicated by its current title Paideuma: Modern and Contemporary Poetry and Poetics.
Language of Materials
Physically the record group is arranged by volume number.
Box numbers have changed:
- Old Box #405 (New Box #1)
- Old Box #406 (New Box #2)
- Old Box #406a (New Box #3)
- Old Box #317 (New Box #4)
Accruals of Paideuma records are expected as the English Department still holds material related to the journal.
Formerly SpC MS 0382.
Processed by Matthew Revitt, April 2021, Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Department. Processing involved a collection survey and the creation of this finding aid. Material was rehoused into appropriate archival folders and the boxes and folders numbered and titled using information from ArchivesSpace.
- Correspondence Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Manuscripts for publication Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- National Poetry Foundation (U.S.)
- Oppen, George
- Page proofs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poetry Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pound, Ezra, 1885-1972
- Typescipts Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University of Maine. Paideuma Records
- Matthew Revitt
- April 16, 2021
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note