Maine Power Corporaton Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are a cashbook, a ledger, and 2 journals.
- Maine Power Corporation (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Maine Power Corporation was formed sometime before 1920 to do business in the town of Lisbon. It was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1921.
4 ledgers (36 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Maine Power Corporaton Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note