Lewiston and Auburn Electric Light Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- Lewiston and Auburn Electric Light Company (Auburn, Me.) (Organization)
- Androscoggin Electric Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Lewiston and Auburn Electric Light Company was located in Auburn, Maine. In the 1880s, its president was George C. Wing and its treasurer was N.I. Jordan. It became part of Androscoggin Electric Company in 1914. Androscoggin was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1935.
8 ledgers (35-37 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Lewiston and Auburn Electric Light Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note