Hazzard Shoe Company Business Records
Scope and Contents
The business and financial records of the Hazzard Shoe Company of Augusta and Gardiner, Maine. Also includes records of the Emerson Shoe Company.
- Creation: 1906-1970
- Hazzard Shoe Company (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Hazzard Shoe Company was founded by Robert P. Hazzard about 1906. The company bought out Emerson Shoe Company in 1931. The company went out of business about 1973.
18 linear feet (15 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of the Maine State Museum, 1988.
- Guide to the Hazzard Shoe Company Business Records
- Box And Folder List Available
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note