A. Hobson & Company Records
Identifier: SpC MS 0250
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a retail store in Standish, Maine from 1849 to 1851.
- Hobson, A. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (459 p.)
Language of Materials
- A. Hobson & Company
- Financial records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Standish (Me.) Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Stores, Retail -- Maine -- Standish Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the A. Hobson & Company Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note