Franklin Light & Power Company Records (Maine Consolidated Power Company Records)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine.
- Franklin Light & Power Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Franklin Light & Power Company was a local electric utility in Maine which was acquired by the Maine Consolidated Power Company in 1929. The Maine Consolidated Power Company was acquired in 1966 by the Central Maine Power Company.
1 ledger (26 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Franklin Light & Power Company Records (Maine Consolidated Power Company Records)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note