Compañia Fosforera Columbiana Records
Scope and Contents
The records of Compañia Fosforera Columbiana during its reorganization in 1927. The ledger contains minutes of meetings, by-laws, and financial information.
- Creation: 1927
- Compania Fosforera Columbiana (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Compañia Fosforera Columbiana was a stock company located in Colombia, South America. It was involved in the match industry there. In 1927 it was reorganized, and W.A. Fairburn and H.F. Holman from the Diamond Match Company were elected to the board of directors.
1 ledger (31 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Compañia Fosforera Columbiana Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note