Dennistown Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included are cashbooks, ledgers, and journals.
- Dennistown Power Company (Jackman, Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Dennistown Power Company, located in Jackman, Maine, was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1935.
22 ledgers (25-37 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Dennistown Power Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note