Dennysville, Maine Town Clerk's Ledger
Scope and Contents
A ledger listing the expenses of a town in Maine from 1830 to 1865.
- Creation: 1830-1865
- Dennysville (Me.). Town Clerk (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Dennysville is a town in Maine located in Washington County. It was incorporated in 1818 and named from the Denny's River.
1 ledger (39 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
Genre / Form
- Guide to the Dennysville, Maine Town Clerk's Ledger
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note