Boarding House Account Book (1826-1830)
Scope and Contents
An account book, ledger of a boarding house probably located in Old Town, Maine, and probably owned by Richard Dearborn. Shows accounts of residents.
- Creation: 1826-1830
- Dearborn, Richard (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Richard Dearborn might have been the proprietor of the boarding house.
1 ledger (34 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Boarding House Account Book (1826-1830)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note