Boston Symphony Orchestra Programs
Scope and Contents
The collection consists of programs from the 54th to the 74th seasons covering the years 1934 to 1955 (not complete).
- Boston Symphony Orchestra (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The orchestra was founded in 1881 by Henry Lee Higginson.
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Boston Symphony Orchestra Programs
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note