Colson & Rhoades Records
Identifier: SpC MS 0109
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a store selling clothing in Rockland, Maine. Accounts listed by name.
- September 6, 1875-March 7, 1882
- Colson & Rhoades (Rockland, Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Colson & Rhoades sold boots, shoes, hats, and caps in Rockland, Maine.
1 ledger (34 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Colson & Rhoades Records
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note