Coffin Family Papers
Scope and Contents
Letters and papers of the Coffin Family of Bangor, Me. Includes letters between Harold W. and Grace Bristol Coffin and their children, and a number of manuscripts written by Harold W. Coffin.
- Creation: 1913-1951
- Coffin family (Family)
- Coffin, Harold Wilhelm, 1891-1972 (Person)
- Coffin, Grace Bristol (Person)
- Coffin, Richard H. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Harold W. Coffin and Grace Bristol Coffin were from Bangor and Orono, Maine. They both attended the University of Maine, Orono. Harold Coffin was a veteran of WWI and wrote a number of items.
2 linear feet (2 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Donated by Mrs. Grace Coffin before 1972 and manuscripts in 1972.
Publications About Described Materials
- Guide to the Coffin Family Papers
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note