Charter Oak Lumber Co. Appraisal Report
Identifier: SpC MS 0095
Scope and Contents
Appraisal of the Charter Oak Lumber Company for insurance purposes. The appraisal includes land, railroad siding, building construction and fixtures, machinery and equipment, and automobiles, but does not include supplies, stock inventory, other current or deferred assets, or intangible assets. Includes a plat plan showing the general arrangement of the buildings of the lumber company.
- January 1, 1937
- American Appraisal Company (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Charter Oak Lumber Company was located in West Hartford, Connecticut.
1 volume ((33 leaves) : plan ; 29 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Charter Oak Lumber Co. Appraisal Report
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note