Boothbay House Hotel Register
Identifier: SpC MS 0064
Scope and Contents
Hotel register of the first boarding house in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. Lists names and towns of guests.
- Boothbay House (Boothbay Harbor, Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Boothbay House, built by Joseph Campbell in 1792 at the intersection of Boothbay House Hill and McKown Street, was the first boarding house in Boothbay Harbor, Maine. It was enlarged in 1820 and, following a succession of owners, was closed in 1959. The building was leveled for a parking lot in 1962.
1 ledger (41 cm.)
Language of Materials
Includes between pages blotter sheets bearing advertisements.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Boothbay House Hotel Register
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note