Blunt and Hinman Account Book
Identifier: SpC MS 0059
Scope and Contents
An account book of a lumbering firm with mills along the Penobscot River.
- Blunt and Hinman (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger ((141 pages) ; 21 cm.)
Language of Materials
First section unpaged.
- Guide to the Blunt and Hinman Account Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note