Bingham Electric Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
Scope and Contents
Financial records of a local electric utility in Maine. Included is a cashbook for the years 1909 to 1911.
- Creation: 1909-1911
- Bingham Electric Company (Me.) (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Bingham Electric Company was incorporated in 1907 by Chapter 105 of the Laws of Maine. It was authorized to make, sell, and supply electricity to the communities of Bingham, Moscow, and Concord and Pleasant Ridge Plantation. The company was acquired by Central Maine Power Company in 1911.
1 ledger (27 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Bingham Electric Company Records (Central Maine Power Company Collection)
- In Progress
- Brenda Howitson Steeves
- March 2005
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note