Bangor-Brewer Tuberculosis and Health Association Records
Scope and Contents
Contents: records of meetings of the Board of Directors; publications of the Associations.
- Creation: 1918-1976
- Bangor-Brewer Tuberculosis and Health Association (Organization)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
The Bangor-Brewer Tuberculosis and Health Association is a public health organization serving Bangor and Brewer, Maine.
3 linear feet (3 boxes)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Deposited by the Associations. Additions to the collection are anticipated.
- Guide to the Bangor-Brewer Tuberculosis and Health Association Records
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note