C. T. Ball Account Book
Scope and Contents
Account book for a general jobbing business in Bangor, Maine, located at 127 Hammond Street. Includes unidentified photograph.
- October 10, 1898-April, 1922
- Ball, C. T. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (36 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Account books Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bangor (Me.) -- Commerce Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Distributors (Commerce) -- Maine -- Bangor Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Ledgers (Account books) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Photographs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Guide to the C. T. Ball Account Book
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note