Account Book (1898)
Scope and Contents
Appears to be a listing of subscription accounts for people in different towns in Maine. The first entries are for people in Ashland, Maine.
- Creation: 1898 July 29-1898 Dec. 23.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 ledger (1 ledger (23 cm.))
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Account Book (1898)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note