Scope and Contents
Ledger with entries listed by name. First entry is Allan, T. W. Also in the list are entries for T.W. Allan & Sons and other people with the last name of Allan. There are numerical references following the names, but it is unknown to what the numbers refer.
- Creation: undated
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Theophilus W. Allan was born in 1804 and owned a store in Dennysville, Maine. He also owned a wharf and storage building on the Edmunds side of the Dennys River and had a lumber operation at the Great Works in Edmunds.
1 volume (3 pages ; 34 cm.)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Ledger (undated)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.