Samuel Vincent Abbott Ledger
Scope and Contents
Ledger recording accounts of sawmill owned by Samuel Vincent Abbott in Rumford, Maine.
- Creation: 1836-1854
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository..
Samuel Vincent Abbott, son of David Abbott, was born in 1816. He was a partner with his father in Rumford, Maine, running Abbott's Mills on the Concord River and later took over ownership of the mills before the Civil War. He died at the age of 90 and is buried in Abbott's Mills Cemetery.
1 volume (243 pages ; 33 cm)
Language of Materials
- Guide to the Samuel Vincent Abbott Ledger
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note