Edgar S. Smart Scrapbook
Scope and Contents
Scrapbook compiled by Edgar Smart while a student at the University of Maine. It contains signatures and comments by class members, programs and memorabilia from campus activities, and photographs of students, campus buildings, athletic events and teams, and clubs and social events.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Edgar Solomon Smart, the son of Robert and Mabel Smart, was born in Monroe, Maine, Dec. 19, 1895. He was a member of the class of 1925 at the University of Maine, majoring in forestry. He died in 1964.
1 volume (31 x 44 cm.)
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- College students -- Maine -- Orono Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Scrapbooks Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Smart, Edgar S.
- University of Maine -- Alumni and alumnae
- University of Maine -- History
- University of Maine -- Students
- University of Maine. Class of 1925
- Guide to the Edgar S. Smart Scrapbook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the Raymond H. Fogler Library Special Collections Repository
5729 Raymond H. Fogler Library
University of Maine
Orono ME 04469-5729 United States