Aerial Photographs /: by A. W. Stevens
- Creation: 19??
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Albert W. Stevens was an aerial photographer, balloonist and U.S. Army officer. Born in Belfast, Maine in 1886, he received a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering in 1907 and a master's degree in 1909 from the University of Maine.
11 photographs (black-and-white : 45 x 53 cm-51 x 61 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of Mrs. A. W. Stevens in August 1950.
- Stevens, A. W. (Albert William) (Person)
- University of Maine -- Alumni and alumnae (Organization)
- United States Capitol (Washington, D.C.) -- Aerial photographs (Organization)
- Aconcagua, Mount (Argentina) -- Aerial photographs
- Adams, Mount (Wash.) -- Aerial photographs
- Death Valley (Calif. and Nev.) -- Aerial photographs
- Glacier National Park (Mont.) -- Aerial photographs
- Niagara Falls (N.Y. and Ont.) -- Aerial photographs
- Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) -- Aerial photographs
- Shasta, Mount (Calif. : Mountain) -- Aerial photographs
- Whitney, Mount (Calif.) -- Aerial photographs
- Guide to the Aerial Photographs /: by A. W. Stevens
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note