Photographs of Construction Work on Bangor and Aroostook Railroad by Clement & Son
Scope and Contents
Photographs mounted in an album showing construction done in 1907 on the "Medford cutoff" of the Bangor and Aroostook Railroad in the vicinity of Lagrange and Medford, Maine. Accompanied by a booklet entitled "The Medford Cutoff" written by G. Vincent Cuozzo, the donor of the collection. Cuozzo's father, George Cuozzo, worked on the construction project and supplied laborers for it.
Restrictions on Access
Kept at Fogler Library's offsite storage facility. One week's notice required for retrieval.
138 photographs (sepia : 12 x 16 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Gift of G. Vincent Cuozzo in August 1990.
Related / Analytical Title
The Medford cutoff.
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company -- History
- Bangor and Aroostook Railroad Company -- Photographs
- Clement & Son (Milo, Me.)
- Cuozzo, G. Vincent (George Vincent), 1906-
- Cuozzo, George
- Medford (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Photographers -- Maine -- Milo Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Railroads -- Photographs -- Maine Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Photographs of Construction Work on Bangor and Aroostook Railroad by Clement & Son
- In Progress
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note