George L. Welt Daybook
Scope and Contents
A daybook used by George L. Welt of Waldoboro, Maine, to record transactions in his marine insurance business. The volume also contains a list of money loaned by George L. Welt & Co.
- Creation: 1886-1890
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
1 volume (21 cm)
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Kim E. Flores, Oakland, Me. in November 2007.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the George L. Welt Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note