Bangor Dam Proposed Rehabilitation Documents
Identifier: SpC MS 1435-sc
Scope and Contents
Documents prepared in 1981 by John E. Baldacci for an unidentified person discussing whether the Bangor Dam at Treat Falls in Bangor, Maine, should be disassembled or developed. The site was being considered for purchase at the time by the Swift River Company, located in Hamilton, Mass. Materials include an outline of the issues prepared by Baldacci, copies of reports and laws governing the dam, maps of the site, etc.
- Baldacci, John E., 1955- (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Bangor (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Dams -- Maine -- Penobscot River Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Penobscot River (Me.) -- Power utilization Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Water-power -- Maine -- Penobscot River Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the Bangor Dam Proposed Rehabilitation Documents
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note