Scope and Contents
A daybook of a general store, presumably in West Buxton, Maine. Purchases included potatoes, cabbage, fish, matches, buttons, silk, etc. An invoice from Graham & Co., West Buxton, dealers in dry goods, groceries and hardware, accompanies the volume.
- Creation: 1886-1888
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from Maine Cottage Antiques, Bath, Me. in March 2002.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- Guide to the Daybook (1886-1888)
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note