A. S. Bubar Daybook
Identifier: SpC MS 1410-sc
Scope and Contents
A daybook used by A.S. Bubar to record the names of customers and their purchases at an unidentified business in Orient, Maine, possibly a general store. Items purchased include beans, tea, fish, pork, lard, corn, etc. The volume also gives information about logging in the area, recording costs of cutting, hauling, and driving logs, stumpage totals, etc.
- Bubar, A. S. (Person)
Restrictions on Access
No restrictions on access.
Terms Governing Use and Reproduction
Information on literary rights available in the repository.
Language of Materials
Immediate Source of Acquisition
Purchased from E.G. Parrish, Pottstown, Pa. in May 2005.
No finding aid - see Special Collections librarian for assistance.
- General stores -- Maine -- Orient Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Logging -- Maine -- Orient Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orient (Me.) -- Commerce Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Orient (Me.) -- History Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Guide to the A. S. Bubar Daybook
- No Additional Box Or Folder List For This Small Collection
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note